Foreign Direct Investment :
Foreign direct investments in India is controlled by various national & International Government laws. This can be a joint Venture firm , Wholly Subsidiary Entity or any other form of organtision.
We offer total solution for :-
- Consultation for setting up business operations in India.
- Drafting of foreign collaboration / joint venture / technology transfer agreement etc Incorporation of a company under the Companies Act, 1956, as a Joint Venture or a Wholly Owned Subsidiary.
- Setting up a Liaison Office / Representative Office or a Project Office
- Setting up a Branch Office of the foreign company which can undertake activities permitted under the Foreign Exchange Management (Establishment in India of Branch Office or Other Place of Business) Regulations, 2000.
- Liaison with Reserve Bank of India / Secretariat of Industrial Approvals / Foreign Investment Promotion Board - obtaining necessary approvals
- Offering services for External Commercial Borrowings (ECB)
- Facilitation for Compounding of Offences under FEMA