Company Law Management Services
Every company formed in India needs statutory compliance as per the Companies Act, 1956 and the subsequent amendments to it.We provide consulting and assistance for legal compliance to various types of organizations.
- Certification of various forms under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Drafting of notices, minutes etc. in respect of Board & General Meetings and assistance in finalizing the same.
- Assistance in keeping the Statutory Records & Registers under the Act up-to-date.
- Preparation of various Forms & Returns to be filed under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Certifying and filing various forms and returns with the Registrar of Companies, the Regional Director's Office and the Ministry of Corporate affairs.
- Attending the Board / General Meetings with prior notice, if required.
- Secretarial Compliance Certificate and /or Report of Secretarial Audit.
- Change in the name of a company.
- Addition of objects to the MOA.
- Conversion of the company into Public or Private.
- Petitions with Company Law Board / Regional Director under various provisions of Companies Act, 1956.
- Shifting of registered office from one State to another State
- Search and Registration of Charges etc..